NCHPAD Connect, our online portal, houses a growing community of classes and specialty programs for people with mobility limitations. These virtual programs can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and are tailored specifically for each individual participant.
“Joining NCHPAD Connect is easy,” says participant Deanna Deschenes, who lives with multiple sclerosis. “The programs help with your mind, body and soul, and help you become a more whole human being.”
Watch as Deanna Deschenes shares how to sign up – and what to expect after you do.
How to sign up
- Fill out this quick survey.
- A NCHPAD Call Center employee will reach out to learn more about your specific goals and needs.
- We’ll connect you to free, online courses and resources.
What you’ll gain access to
- Free, online adapted programs like MENTOR.
- Wellness boxes for each adapted program you join.
- NCHPAD Coffee Club along with free coffee and snacks delivered right to your door.
- More new specialty programs we’re developing to meet your specific goals and needs.
“I’ve participated in several of these specialty programs, and I’ve walked away from each and every one of them with something positive – something to add to my toolbox, something that helps me be a better me,” Deanna said.